mardi 6 janvier 2015

Tiny treasures.....



Last year I had two wonderful attic clearances. One was a chateau and the other a large local manoir.

I found that I tended to photograph and list the largest items and stashed the small ones away in boxes. 



I have been falling over the boxes for months now so at the start of this year I am forcing myself to open the boxes and list whatever I put my hands on!!!



It`s actually turning out quite enjoyable and my Ebay site will be looking quite eclectic!!



There is an old Chinese proverb......

"The man who waits for roast duck to fly into mouth
must wait very, very long time".




So, along those lines, if I don`t list them they are not going to list themselves!!!

A la prochaine mes belles
xxx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire