mardi 28 octobre 2014

Mon Dieu!!!



The weigh in for the biggest pumpkin competition is on Friday and all I can say is that you will be totally underwhelmed with my specimen. I am going to enter it as a bonsai pumpkin!

Yesterday I was sent to the local hospital for a routine scan. On arrival I was ushered into a cubicle, told to strip off everything except my pants and to wait for the nurse to come and collect me. In typical French uninhibited style there was no gown or cover up so I sat there feeling quite vulnerable.

The door slid open and the nurse directed me into the scanner room. I had to walk across the room topless in just my pants trying to look nonchalant and French whilst inside I was feeling typically reserved British and mortified!

After the scan the nurse showed me back to my cubicle and slid back the door to reveal a little old man sitting there in his pants! I am not sure who was more shocked....me or the little monsieur who probably only saw something like my boobs the last time he saw the zeppelins in the war!

The nurse apologised profusely adding that one of her colleagues had made an error and had put someone in my cubicle by mistake.

All I can say is that poor man may now be traumatised and may have lost the will to live!

A la prochaine mes belles
xxxx

.





4 commentaires:

  1. Zeppelins eh??? The mind boggles!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I would imagine his day brightened up immeasurably, and totally took his mind off whatever is wrong with him. Can you imagine the kudos he will now carry in his local boules group, he he what a story he can tell...
    I just hope you are fit and well xxxx and recovering xxx
    Hugs Lynn xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Shirley,
    You are too too funny! I would have died a thousand deaths!!!!! Next time bring a length of antique toile to drape just so across your bosom! If I was braless, I would have to wrap the toile around my knees...
    Still laughing,
    S.

    RépondreSupprimer